SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Read Before Starting To Read Fan Fiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

Please Read Before Starting To Read Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Please Read Before Starting To Read Fan Fiction   Please Read Before Starting To Read Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27 2010, 02:33

Before you read The Story of Slash the Hedgehog, I have to warn you that the fan fiction may be difficult to understand if you're not very familiar with the Sonic the Hedgehog Archie Comic series. This fan fiction is about the archie series in its own way, and can get very technical.
If you already have the following, feel free to read freely without question. if not, I recommend you get the following:
*A decent knowledge of the Sonic Archie Series
*A decent knowledge of certain technicalities
*A moderate vocabulary
*No offense to mild language
*Comfortable with some emotional parts in the story, such as intense definings of moments of sadness, paranormal, horror, or death, or definings of fighting or romance.
* The ability to read with close attension.
* And a good amount of knowledge towards the main Sonic series.

For those of you unfamiliar to the Sonic Archie Comics, i highly recommend this website: http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/The_Archie_Sonic_Wiki
If you have any questions like what the Chaos Force is, what alternate zone's are, or on an official character's past such as Sally Acorn. Look it up here. Also, be sure to look up some of the other official characters' pasts, such as Knuckles, Sonic, or Shadow. They're adventures differ from the games.

Slash's Story will go on for more than, maybe, 15-20 books. Each consisting of a different adventure. The current book is book 1, the earliest book. At first it may seem that this story will only go on for a short time, but the writter, Slash The Hedgehog says that the story will keep expanding until it is enormous. And each book has something planned for you to get hooked.

Slash has been planning the story out for more than 3 years in his head, and has finally reached a point where he desperately wants to write everything hes thought of so far.
"I often think about the events that I have planned in the story in my head while listening to fitting music, and I will admit, that I have gotten shivers a hundread times over, and some parts are so emotional that I've actually felt as if I was going to shead a small tear. And I am being completely honest." -- Slash (Writter)

Insparation behind the story and certain parts of the story(some very small) can be found in other media such as:
FRINGE (FOX TV series)
inFAMOUS (Playstation3 video game)
House MD (FOX TV series)
Avatar, The Last Air Bender (Nick TV series.......yeah, that ones embarassing...)
Twilight Saga (Motion Picture (mostly inspired by the display. Rain, Grey-ish, Dark/Grey Vibe))
Sonic X (SatAM TV series)
Sims 2 and 3 (PC video game series)
Jack and Dexter (Sony Playstation series)
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net

Please Read Before Starting To Read Fan Fiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlashCode :: SlashCode :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: The Story Of Slash The Hedgehog-
Jump to: