SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1#

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

Chapter 1# Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1#   Chapter 1# Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24 2010, 03:34

A time ago, when Shadow the Hedgehog was new to G.U.N., there was an experimental project called Project Twilight. It was the experiment that would help solve the question: Can you summon someone's Twi-Self?. Shadow was chosen for the control of the experiment. Shadow was put into a chamber called: The Chamber of Silence. Once in there, the scientists would rip through the Twi-verse using Shadow's Chaos Soul and the 4 Chaos Emeralds they had. But something unexpected happened. The scientists did not realize that the Emeralds would have no idea how to work with alter-dimensional energy, and when they began ripping through to Twi-verse, the Chaos Emeralds became overwhelmed by the unusual energy. They were so confused that the emeralds spat the energy out for safety, and the chamber filled with corrupted Chaos/ Twi-Chaos energy. Trying to control it, Shadow took it all in, thinking he would turn into Super Shadow or something. But the process was not only failing, but also working. While Shadow was trying to sustain the energy, a rip through the Twi-Verse was directly behind him. Something began to appear from it, and Shadow accidently shot it with the corrupted energy. Suddenly, a large lightning bolt was casted after a scream was heard from where Shadow shot, destroying the chamber. Stopping everything. And somehow bringing forth another life form. This was not a Twi-Shadow. This was not a Negative. Merely something created out of unbalanced chaos energy, an unbalanced life form.

And a new adventure suddenly begins...

Chapter 1# Thestoryofslash

-G.U.N. Bio experiment research facility-

-The Day After-

The day after the experiment, Commander Abraham Tower was called for an emergency meeting. The commander of the Bio experiment facility, Commander A.W. for short, and some of the scientists awaited his arrival in a meeting room. Tower arrives at last and they begin the meeting.
"May I ask why a failed experiment is implied to be such a large problem?" Tower asks.
"Excuse our summoning of you Commander Tower," said A.W.," but the circumstances are different this time."
"Oh?" says Tower," In what way?"
"While we were conducting the experiment, the Chaos Emeralds went ragged and merely killed us all." said a scientist." Due to the Twilight Universe's energy, the Chaos Emeralds became confused and launched corrupted energy throughout the conducting chamber and hit your, now, top agent."
"Agent Shadow The Hedgehog?"
"Indeed. Shadow tried to control the energy, but while he was doing that, a rip through the dimension stood behind him and something began to appear."
The scientist was interrupted by Shadow the Hedgehog walking into the meeting room. "That "thing" is what I accidently shot with the energy I failed to control." Shadow said as he walked in. "Agent Shadow the Hedgehog reporting."
"Welcome agent Shadow. Thank you for supporting this meeting." said Tower.
"The correct information needs to be given to you Commander. I come unsure that these miscalculating scientists are telling you everything correctly." says Shadow as he stands in front of Tower and looks back at the scientists sideways. "The reason why you have been called here is because that during the conducting of this experiment some sort of life form was accidently created, and I know for a fact that what we have in captivity is not what I saw coming from the rip. However, I did shoot towards the rip."
"Well have you scientists run any tests to figure out what this creature is?" asked Tower.
"Yes we have. We have come to find out that this creature was created by the unbalanced Chaos Energy. Making an Unbalanced Chaos Energy Life, or UCEL as we call it." said the scientist.
"This creature looks almost exactly like me. And has most of my traits." said Shadow.
"It also was given some special traits from each of the 4 individual Chaos Emeralds. Hence the "almost exactly" part." said the scientist.
"And you all are worried that, considering the fact that it has 4 Chaos Emerald and Prof. Gerald's "Ultimate Life Form's" traits that this creature could be very powerful."
"Indeed." said the scientist.
"Hm.....I see. It could indeed be very unstable and powerful." said Tower as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. “Well..... I like to see the good in everyone and everything so here are my orders: Keep it in captivity for now, but don't wake it up. Do as many tests as you can and prepare a safe place for it's awakening after you know enough. Meeting adjourned."

-5 A.M.-
-Unbalanced Creature's Chamber-

The creature laid sleeping in its capsule. It's eyes in a sad position, as if it was having a nightmare. Suddenly, it began to wake up. It's vision blurred until it was fully awake.
"...?" It looked around itself, not moving its head. ".....A........a......capsule......?" it said,"......where.......where......am I?....." It lifts it's head to look outside the capsule. As It does, it sees that it is in some sort of lab.
"...What?..... A laboratory..... Why....?" It thinks back to what had happened to it, and remembers the incident.
"...was I.....just created?...." It then looked down at it's body to see what had become of it since the incident. But when it looked at it, it didn't recognize it's form. A light blue and normal blue striped Hedgehog with some sort of rocket soled shoes and strange glowing red rings on his wrists and legs. His spikes were pointed upwards and he noticed two small spikes coming out near the left and right side of his face.
"!?.... What is this?!....I don't remember anything! I was just created and they dare to encapsulate me?!" He said as he punched the glass sealing him in the capsule. An alarm sounded throughout the facility. Armed G.U.N. guards ran into the room. The room was now filled with smoke.
"Who did that?!" one yelled.
The Hedgehog then appeared walking towards the squad out from the smoke. The hedgehog's now brightly glowing rings seen first as the hedgehog emerged from the clouds.
The G.U.N. guards' faces were amazed when they saw the Shadow the Hedgehog looking creature.
"Agent Sh-Shadow?!" one of them said," I knew we shouldn't have trusted you, you little chaos bringing devil!!! Open fire! "
The guards began shooting at the hedgehog. But it dogged the bullets and jumped up high into the air. The guards stopped shooting as they looked up.
"Wait! That’s not Shadow!"
"Perish you life-daring fools!" said the hedgehog as he spin dashed down at them.
"GAAH!!!" they shouted as they all hit the floor.
The hedgehog then ran out the exit and out of the building until it was stopped by a G.U.N. robot called BIGFOOT V. 3.5.
"What is this?!" the hedgehog shouted.
"TARGET LOCATED, LUANCHING ATTACK." it said.
"I will not fall down to the likes of you, robot." The hedgehog then spin dashed through the robot, taking it down in one shot and making an escape.
The hedgehog began running towards a large forest near the facility. It ran on and on, faster and faster, hearing the booming alarm behind him. He ran as fast as he could to get away from the facility until he couldn't hear the alarm. He reached a point where he couldn't hear it and decided to slow down. He stopped running and started to walk.
"Well now I have to find my out of this forest without being seen." he said to himself.
As the hedgehog was walking, it suddenly started to hear something in it's mind...
*Slash*....
*Slash the Hedgehog*.....
The hedgehog immediately stopped walking and stood very still, amazed at what he had just heard and trying to understand what it was...
*Slash*
*Slash the Hedgehog*
"Slash The Hedgehog? T-that’s my name...? I remember this??.....Or have I just made this up..?"
The hedgehog kept walking ahead until it found a quiet place to think.

The hedgehog found a spot to think after running very quickly through the forest and reaching the outside of a city. There he found a large boulder under a tree. He walked up to it and sat down. He looked down towards the ground, puzzled....
"Slash the Hedgehog... why is that the only thing I seem know about myself? Was I really just created?...No! That’s impossible! How do I have the form and knowledge of an adult? How would I know this language?....However, the only thing that’s coming to my mind is that name...am I remembering this? Or did I just create that sub-consciously? I have no purpose? No History? No past??......" He said to himself.
He looked at his hands that appeared unfamiliar. He looked at his shoes, arms, and chest...... all unfamiliar.
"I'm not even sure if I have ever seen my own face before..."
The day had already begun to become dark, grey with clouds. The hedgehog looked up, as it started to rain. It began rather quickly, as the light drizzle advanced into heavy rainfall. He got up and walked forward not caring about the rain. He looked down at a forming puddle in front of him, seeing his reflection. He saw a sad and angry looking hedgehog that he had never seen before.
"....So.... this is who I am....?"
He looks up.
"I am Slash The Hedgehog. A hedgehog created about a day ago, most likely by accident considering all the destruction in that room...... A mistake........a loner with no friends or family....... I don't know how or why I was created.... but I had to be created...."
Suddenly Slash turned around with a positive looking face and put his hand on his head.
"But wait...What if I am remembering this name of mine? It would be impossible for me to remember anything other than that incident if I was created a day ago. If I really am remembering.... that must mean I have some sort of past that I just can't remember! But what am I suppose to do now? Go back to that facility?......No, I rather find help. But where?"
Slash then looked back at the city.
"Perhaps someone there."
A flash of lightning was seen as Slash ran towards the city.
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net

Chapter 1#
Page 1 of 1