SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation   Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09 2010, 20:29

I have had the first chapter done for a while and feel that I should explain why the second has not come out yet. You see, you have to understand that I put a lot of time and effort into writting these chapters. A lot of time that I don't usually have. So I really have to work hard to find the correct time to do it all. I will tell you that I really enjoy writting it, but I have to make it all make sence, which is never easy to do when writting a story like Slash's. So please understand that between my personal life, my academic life, and my Internet life ( as in keeping in touch with you people by posting or chatting), I don't have all that much time to write something as advanced as Slash's story.

However, the second chapter will be out soon.
As for the third......... I'll get back to you.

Yo
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation   Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09 2010, 22:14

Good to hear! That also reminds me of the OOEH storiy I never got near finishing. Something tells me I should go back to that. Although I still have the Book of Fail and Book of Skill I wanted to get around to writing...
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation   Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10 2010, 12:30

I agree, i think you should go back to writting, I liked OOEH. If you do go back, post some of your stories here.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation   Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10 2010, 15:01

Slash The Hedgehog wrote:
I agree, i think you should go back to writting, I liked OOEH. If you do go back, post some of your stories here.

Yeah, it's not that I don't like writing, I actually love it quite much when I can get a good idea, but it's like with you where it's hard for me to find the time what with all the homework and things I have to do everyday. Also, if it was possible for me not to have to sleep, that could give me plenty of time to work on it! Smile Sleeping does waste a lot of time though.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation   Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10 2010, 18:40

yeah, when I usually write a chapter I end up staying up longer just to finish.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation   Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10 2010, 18:41

The latest I've stayed up just for that reason is 4 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation   Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 of Slash's story's hold explanation
Page 1 of 1