SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Empty
PostSubject: SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4   SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 02:46

SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 New_sl10

I recently read this News article on the Sonic 4 website, that clearly and openly states that gamers will not be disappointed with Sonic 4.

SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON (February 4, 2010) - SEGA®️ of America, Inc. and SEGA®️ Europe Ltd. today announced the latest game from the world's fastest hedgehog - Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I. Available exclusively via download, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I (previously known as Project Needlemouse) will bring back the addictive side scrolling action that Sonic fans love in an all-new 2D adventure.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I, the first Sonic game developed exclusively for download, brings back the adventure that Sonic fans have been waiting 16 years for. It will offer the classic Sonic moves that fans love including Spin Dash and Rolling Attack and will also feature Homing Attack, all in beautiful CG rendered environments. Packed with special stages, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I will take players through a variety of different Zones, inspired by the Genesis-era style. Longtime fans will not be disappointed as they face some intense boss battles against everyone's favorite villain - the always devious and evil - Dr.Eggman.

'Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I features the classic Sonic gameplay style that the community has been asking for since Sonic and Knuckles,' said Sean Ratcliffe, Vice President of Marketing, SEGA of America,Inc. 'Thanks to emerging technologies, we are able to create all-new stunning Sonic worlds combined with Genesis-era Sonic gameplay and make it downloadable across multiple platforms.'

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I will be available in Summer 2010 for Xbox LIVE®️ Arcade for the Xbox 360®️ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PSN, and WiiWare©️.
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4   SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 03:33

wtf? ur random on some posts
Back to top Go down
Ana The Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner
Ana The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4   SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 18:30

thats not a good idea to make a promise to piss-offs in the sonic community that will insult the game no matter what. i hear they've already started to insult the hell out of it since the final trailer came out.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4   SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 00:11

i agree, and are you serious? they've already started to insult it?
Back to top Go down
Ana The Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner
Ana The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4   SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 01:23

yep. they're saying that they are super disappointed because its not classic sonic in the ring after all, and that the "ugly" version of sonic is being used. they're also saying that its not 2D, but 2.5D. all kinds of shit like that.

(see? I know alot about sonic too! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4   SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 01:34

you have got to be kidding me..... they're judging it on it's appearance?

(Ana, you're like the biggest sonic fan i personaly know!)
Back to top Go down
Ana The Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner
Ana The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4   SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 23:01

yep. i cant stand them.

( Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4   SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 02:18

around where i live everyone said that sonic should just burn permanently and ho dead its become now so they ont get the new game
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4   SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 17:06

yeah, I also know a lot of jerks who say that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4   SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEGA and the Sonic Team take a risky jump and promise satisfaction with Sonic 4
Page 1 of 1