SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Final Mystery To Sonic 4?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

A Final Mystery To Sonic 4? Empty
PostSubject: A Final Mystery To Sonic 4?   A Final Mystery To Sonic 4? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 03:47

I was on the Sonic 4 website when I noticed something strange in the trailer video. In it, I saw that there was a locked platform Sonic 4 would be on. The word "locked" in this case means that SEGA has not revealed infromation or media on the subject, but will reveal it in time. These "locks" are all around the Sonic 4 website (if you haven't already seen it (www.sonicthehedgehog4.com)) equiped with a timer that counts down the remaining hours or days until the media will be revealed. After looking around a bit, I noticed a huge advertizment on the platforms was up, with a lock in the background. There is 1 unknown platform Sonic 4 will be on, and I ask: What could it possibly be? Other than being on the PC, what could SEGA have instore for the final platform? Will it be something no one really cares about? Or something huge like an unthinkable new SEGA console?? We'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net
Ana The Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner
Ana The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Final Mystery To Sonic 4?   A Final Mystery To Sonic 4? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 18:35

i thought that some guy on your youtube page said that it was going to be on the iPhone?
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Final Mystery To Sonic 4?   A Final Mystery To Sonic 4? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 00:09

i'm taking that as a rumor.
Back to top Go down
Ana The Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner
Ana The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Final Mystery To Sonic 4?   A Final Mystery To Sonic 4? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 01:24

oh, k. it wouldnt be a big deal though.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Final Mystery To Sonic 4?   A Final Mystery To Sonic 4? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 01:31

no it wouldnt. no bigger than it being on the PC. I would probably still but it though
Back to top Go down
Ana The Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner
Ana The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: A Final Mystery To Sonic 4?   A Final Mystery To Sonic 4? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 23:02

yeah, I would too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Final Mystery To Sonic 4?   A Final Mystery To Sonic 4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Final Mystery To Sonic 4?
Page 1 of 1