SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic Colors!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2010, 21:14

Dude I saw the trailer for Sonic Colors and boy do I want that game! Kinda reminds me of Mario Galaxy.... Discuss your thoughts and opinions about this game here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/segafangirl101
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09 2010, 06:48

wow ur slow at getting the info cuz i saw the trailor ages ago
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09 2010, 09:51

ok
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09 2010, 11:26

DarkFlaymeHellhog wrote:
Dude I saw the trailer for Sonic Colors and boy do I want that game! Kinda reminds me of Mario Galaxy.... Discuss your thoughts and opinions about this game here!

thats almost exactly what i thought! Those alien things remind me of Mario Galaxy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theycallussonic.webs.com/
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09 2010, 12:30

I think thats what the game will be like. But I could be wrong. It might be BETTER than Mario Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10 2010, 02:11

DarkFlaymeHellhog wrote:
I think thats what the game will be like. But I could be wrong. It might be BETTER than Mario Galaxy.

of course it will be better ANYTHING IS BETTER THEN MARIO
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10 2010, 15:03

That is true!
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10 2010, 16:25

yeah, but try telling that to the rest of the gaming community besides us sonic fans... bunch of suck-ups...
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10 2010, 16:29

I dislike suck ups. :/
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 00:15

i also dislike suck ups
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 01:05

i HATE suck ups. now i'll admit, there are some pretty good mario games out there and they diserve good scores. but there are so many occasions when they just constantly suck up to mario!
take this for example:

Super Mario 1-NES
The NEW Super Mario Brothers-Nintendo DS
The NEW Super Mario Brothers Wii-Wii

...................................WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALL THESE GAMES?!
I've played every single one, and they're all the same game but with better graphics! Same concept, same story, and even same levels! And even though thats true, they still get good scores!
Now, how many times has Sonic re-released games?

Sonic Gems
Sonic Ultimate Collection
Sonic's Ultimate Genisis Colllection
Sonic Classic Collection

and guess what? even though we're just about doing the same thing as mario (and even adding more games than just one), we get lower scores...... now tell me how that makes sence?
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 02:39

EGG1 wrote:
i HATE suck ups. now i'll admit, there are some pretty good mario games out there and they diserve good scores. but there are so many occasions when they just constantly suck up to mario!
take this for example:

Super Mario 1-NES
The NEW Super Mario Brothers-Nintendo DS
The NEW Super Mario Brothers Wii-Wii

...................................WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALL THESE GAMES?!
I've played every single one, and they're all the same game but with better graphics! Same concept, same story, and even same levels! And even though thats true, they still get good scores!
Now, how many times has Sonic re-released games?

Sonic Gems
Sonic Ultimate Collection
Sonic's Ultimate Genisis Colllection
Sonic Classic Collection

and guess what? even though we're just about doing the same thing as mario (and even adding more games than just one), we get lower scores...... now tell me how that makes sence?

that doesnt make sence
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 03:35

exactly, because all they do, is suck-up
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 10:56

I wanna get rid of all these damn suck-ups... I mean yes, all the Mario games are the same, and Sega tries new things for Sonic, and we do get lower scores. What do they want them to do? Make Sonic games exactly alike?? That's such crap.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 17:40

DarkFlaymeHellhog wrote:
I wanna get rid of all these damn suck-ups... I mean yes, all the Mario games are the same, and Sega tries new things for Sonic, and we do get lower scores. What do they want them to do? Make Sonic games exactly alike?? That's such crap.

sonic unleashed and the black knight ones were very diferent while mario all he does is jumps around and collects sprites as usual
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 19:42

Some people don't like unleashed cause the night time stages were to long, and people didin't like the black knight cause it was to short.

It's better than jumping around all freaking day, collecting sprites. That for sure.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 22:35

DarkFlaymeHellhog wrote:
Some people don't like unleashed cause the night time stages were to long, and people didin't like the black knight cause it was to short.

It's better than jumping around all freaking day, collecting sprites. That for sure.

your right about that and i liked the night stages the best about sonic unleashed but since i dont have wii i didnt play black knight but it looks good better then an italian character with a moustache running around like an idiot collecting stupid stars
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 00:41

Woah, I see a lot of fanboy rages brewing... Shocked Since when are Mario games bad? Even though Super Mario Bros. and New Super Mario Bros. are the same, that doesn't make Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy any less great. Now I can somewhat understand liking Sonic more than Mario, but plain hating on Mario? Doesn't make sense. Mario is the icon of gaming and always will be.
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 01:54

I don't totally hate Mario, Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine are my favorite games from Mario. We're just explaining our opinion, that's all.
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13 2010, 04:04

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Woah, I see a lot of fanboy rages brewing... Shocked Since when are Mario games bad? Even though Super Mario Bros. and New Super Mario Bros. are the same, that doesn't make Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy any less great. Now I can somewhat understand liking Sonic more than Mario, but plain hating on Mario? Doesn't make sense. Mario is the icon of gaming and always will be.

Mario games are not always bad, most of the time they are good, but the fact of being good or bad is irrelevant. The problem is that mario is constantly sucked-up to that when it's time to say a game of his is bad, they say its good, and thats what pisses us off. Another thing that also causes us to rant is the fact that mario games always seem to be the same in concept, idea, and even gameplay. When Sonic should be praised for always being different in a way. And the last thing that gets our blood pumping is when sonic does something and hes critisized for it, and mario does the same thing and hes praised for it.

And towards your last part of your comment: " Mario is the icon of gaming and always will be ", there is something left to say.
Yes, Mario came along before sonic did, and at that time, because of mario, nintendo was considered the console "giant". Nintendo even ruled the world market with a 90% share with other gamming companies. That is until SEGA designed the "Mario killer", Sonic the Hedgehog. And when sonic came out in the 90's, he kicked mario's ass. Mario was almost instantly dethrowned from the seat of "gaming icon" and replaced with sonic. SEGA even defeated nintendo and ruled the world market. and this went on for such a long period of time that sonic became famous across the gamming community. and mario remained defeated for almost 10 years. (this event is often called the "18-Bit War" if you already diddnt hear about it) Now, how the heck could mario get slapped down so easily? how could the gamming icon get replaced with some newbe hedgehog so quickly? the only explanasion is that with the right character, hardware, and games, the "giant" will fall to its knees. if you come out with something new and exciting like sonic did, mario will be so much less than what he seems to be. and it is because of this that we think that sonic is better than mario. because we still have the character, hardware, and ideas to bring mario to his knees. its because of this classic sonic fans rave. and it's because of this that the following phrase has become famous in the ENTIRE sonic community: "If we did it once, we can do it again."
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13 2010, 04:11

....whoa..... that was very righteos... Sonic Colors! Icon_eek

Last edited by EGG1 on Sun Jun 13 2010, 12:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SegaFanGirl101
Casual Member
Casual Member
SegaFanGirl101

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13 2010, 05:48

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EGGONE
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13 2010, 23:10

EGG1 wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Mario games are not always bad, most of the time they are good, but the fact of being good or bad is irrelevant. The problem is that mario is constantly sucked-up to that when it's time to say a game of his is bad, they say its good, and thats what pisses us off. Another thing that also causes us to rant is the fact that mario games always seem to be the same in concept, idea, and even gameplay. When Sonic should be praised for always being different in a way. And the last thing that gets our blood pumping is when sonic does something and hes critisized for it, and mario does the same thing and hes praised for it.

And towards your last part of your comment: " Mario is the icon of gaming and always will be ", there is something left to say.
Yes, Mario came along before sonic did, and at that time, because of mario, nintendo was considered the console "giant". Nintendo even ruled the world market with a 90% share with other gamming companies. That is until SEGA designed the "Mario killer", Sonic the Hedgehog. And when sonic came out in the 90's, he kicked mario's ass. Mario was almost instantly dethrowned from the seat of "gaming icon" and replaced with sonic. SEGA even defeated nintendo and ruled the world market. and this went on for such a long period of time that sonic became famous across the gamming community. and mario remained defeated for almost 10 years. (this event is often called the "18-Bit War" if you already diddnt hear about it) Now, how the heck could mario get slapped down so easily? how could the gamming icon get replaced with some newbe hedgehog so quickly? the only explanasion is that with the right character, hardware, and games, the "giant" will fall to its knees. if you come out with something new and exciting like sonic did, mario will be so much less than what he seems to be. and it is because of this that we think that sonic is better than mario. because we still have the character, hardware, and ideas to bring mario to his knees. its because of this classic sonic fans rave. and it's because of this that the following phrase has become famous in the ENTIRE sonic community: "If we did it once, we can do it again."

thats a nice way to put it
Back to top Go down
EGG1
Casual Member
Casual Member
EGG1

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 22:56

thank you!

Well I guess we've gotten a little off-topic now, so let me bring us back on-topic with this!: SEGA has released a new Sonic Colors trailer for E3! Here it is (Also be sure to keep an eye on the new topic on the news page with me covering SEGA at E3):

Back to top Go down
j-manza
Casual Member
Casual Member
j-manza

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16 2010, 02:24

thats pretty good trailor yo got there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic Colors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Colors!   Sonic Colors! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Colors!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next