SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2010, 03:00

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Oipjgr10
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2010, 13:07

shy looked at them."im project darkness when were here. we will only use our project names understand?" she stood up
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10 2010, 19:05

"Understood, now we have to get that sword to get out of here." said Shadow as they started walking on.
Slash pulled Shadow and Knuckles back as they were walking, letting shy go in front.
"We cant let her get a hold of the sword when we get to it." Slash whispered.
"What? Why?" asked Knuckles.
"Her mother warned me before we both disappeared. If Shy gets it, Akita will be raised, and we will be trapped here forever." he said.
"Then how exactly do we prevent that from happening?" asked Shadow.
"Its Shy, not Akita. I'm sure she wont fight back if we get a grip on it first." said Slash.
"Understood then." said Shadow
They all walked fowards to shy again.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11 2010, 01:26

Shy turned her head to them with a plain look on her face then llooked forward again. 2 hedgehogs jumpped in front of them. ''hey hey! look who we found here... Project Darkness'' the male spoke
"oh shut up projects tricky and trickster...'' Shy crossed her arms.
"you kno fathers going to be upset again'' the girl laughed who was called project trickster.
"wind flash!" Tricky jumpped as heavy winds hits the 4 of them.
''fire twister!" Shy swirled her finger as a flame twister appears but vanishes.
''seems like the heat cant handle the water." trickster smirked.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13 2010, 00:34

Shadow moved quickly.
"Chaos Spear!" he said as Spears come flying out of his hand.
"Thunder Arrow!" Knuckles said as arrows shot.
"Bedlam Spear!" said Slash and spears shot.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13 2010, 02:06

Tricky and trickster covered there faces."cheap shot! well be back! btw get your butt home now sis!" tricky spoke.
"no thx!" Shy yelled out then ran off
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 01:07

"Those were your....siblings?" asked Shadow.
"Its not everyday your brother or sister sneak up on you and try to kill you." said Knuckles
Slash stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 04:30

"thre pricks... i aint going home if pops just going to try and kill me as usual!" Shy ran off quickly
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 12:52

"Shy, wait up!" said Knuckles, putting his hand out.
Shadow ignored the two and turned his attention to Slash.
".........Slash?" Shadow asked.
Slash's face looked as if he was dieing. Slash was holding his hands out in front of him, looking at them.
Shadow then looked at Slash's wrists and finally noticed, Slash's rings were glowing bright red!
"Slash! Your rings!!" Shadow said, running towards Slash.
Knuckles turned around to them and saw that the rings were glowing red and that Slash was slowly falling to the ground, strugling to keep his eyes open. It was as if he was dieing.
"Slash?!" Said Knuckles.
Shadow got to Slash and tried to help him stay standing, but Slash soon closed his eyes and fell to the ground.
Knuckles quickly turned around to where shy had ran off to and shouted," Shy! Come back! Somethings wrong with Slash!!" and turned back.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 14:32

"I HAVE AN IDEA! CARRY HIM QUICKLY!" Shy opened a portal jumping through to some ruins ruining and pushes a large stone wall open. "its here!" she ran pulling the shadow sword. "got it!"
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 21:34

"SHY NO!!!" said Knuckles.
Shadow moved quickly, "Chaos Spear!" shouted Shadow as spears fly from his hands and hit the sword to get shy away from it.
Knuckles grabed Shy and held her to the ground.
"You cant touch it shy!" said knuckles.
Slash layed on the ground, as if he was lifeless.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16 2010, 04:36

"WHATS WRONG WITH U 2?! ONLY A MANIAN GAURDIAN CAN HANDLE THE SWORD! LET ME GO!!!" shy yelled.
"slash told us to keep u away from it since ur mother flare warned him that ud become like akita." Shadow spoke. Shy was shocked when she heard this then closed her eyes flipping knuckles off her jumping back in tears.
"u believe that evil step mother of mine?! she wants me to be alone and hurt! this time i wish to help it seems i cant! good luck back at the realm..." Shy spoke putting hands on slash's rings sending most of her energy, aura, and life force into him. she passed out nearly dead.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 02:56

Slash slowly came back to them.
"Ugh....Ma--.......Ow........" Slash said, slowly getting up.
"Slash?!? SHY?!!?" shouted knuckles
Shadow stood confused.
"What the hell is going on?!" he asked.
Slash was on his knees, with his hands holding him up, staring at the ground and trying to come back.
".....Shy?" Slash said as he quickly looked towards where shy now layed,"Shy!!"
Slash ran to her. "what happened?!" he asked
"You passed out from your rings a while ago and she gave you your energy back. You told us to keep her away from the sword but when we stopped her she said that her mother was just after her, and was trying to hurt her! Now she went ragged and passed out!" said knuckles kneeling down at shy.
"What happened to you, Slash!?" asked Shadow.
Slash quickly answered," Finitevus has put a hard to crack lock on the master daimond and most likely emerald. When I casted bedlam spear, it took a lot of power to access that energy from the lock, so my rings completed that. I felt the lock as soon as i casted. It didnt happen to you two because knuckles has a stronger connection to the chaos force thatn finitevus and you linger off of him! But nevermind that! We need to get back!"
"Thats the thing Slash! Apperently, only Shy can bring us back! And she totaly passed out!" said knuckles.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 12:51

shy slowly opened her eyes "slash....... you..... can handle....... the....... s-sword........ you can........ sense the...... manian........ emer..... alds....... you...... can...... use...... its..... powers...... to use....... the bedlum..... attacks..... trust........... me...." She closed her eyes becoming lifeless and her body slowly became cold
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 01:04

"Shy?!" shouted knuckles
"Flare played us all, she knew that we would stop shy and somehow knew that shy would do something like this." Shadow said as he looked away.
Slash looked at the sword.
"She said that I could use the sword to unlock the bedlam force through the manian emeralds, so if i bring us back to the present, the power should power both of us." slash said as he walked over and grabbed the sword.
"Now through the manian emeralds," he said as energy flowed around him,"Bedlam Control!" he shouted as they flashed back to where sonic and co., akita, and crecaose were.
Crecaose's eyes became shocked.
"WHAT?! I thought you just locked them in the past!!! How are they here?!" crecaose shouted.
"They escaped!?" shouted akita.
"You guys are safe!" said Julie-su, leaping for knuckles.
"Not for long!" said Crecaose as he punched julie-su.
"Alright! Time for a fair fight!' said sonic, as he spin dashed towards crecaose.
Shy layed on the ground, Slash looking over her.
"Shy? Are you alright?" he asked, hoping for an answer
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 02:13

"no use slash... shes dead" akita laughed and sent a blast at them but suddenly the attack stopped as shy stood in place panting and weakly holding the sword
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 22:54

"Shy, you're alright!" said slash.
"What!?" shouted akita

~meanwhile, with Finitevus

Finitevus was working with the master daimond when mogul came in.
"Finitevus! They've escaped! Both hedgehogs are back!" said Mogul
Finitevus looked downwards and laughed.
"Heh...heh....as I expected. Do not worry my friend, everything is under control." said finitevus, looking back at Mogul.
Mogul became enraged and ran up and grabed finitevus' shoulder.
"HOW IN THE WORLD IS EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL?!? THE TWO PEOPLE WHO CAN DEFEAT US ARE BACK! AND YOU SAY YOU HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL?!?!" he screamed
"I have the locks in place, and when they teleported back to us I got an edge on both of their energies. They have already lost this battle by thier own doing. And the end is near. It is time to attack these worlds!" said finitevus now laughing miniacally.
Mogul stepped back with somewhat fear.
"We have the seven chaos emeralds and the master emerald, we have the seven bedlam emeralds and the master daimond! If these energies were to mix together it would be the most corrupted, unbalanced, and deadly reaction you could have with chaos energy!" finitevus said.
Mogul was becoming fearfull.
"Your a madman if you are thinking of--" mogul was interupted by finitevus.
"HAHAHAHA!! But I am thinking of unleashing chaos upon bedlam! This will tear this world apart!" finitevus walked towards mogul, who was walking backwards to avoid coming face to face with finitevus,"And with the twilight console, I will open a huge portal to the prime zone and destroy mobius along with terracode!" said finitevus.
"You did not tell me you were planning on doing this!" said mogul, pointing to finitevus.
"I admit, mogul, that you were very usefull in helping me to power the twilight console and getting me to where I am now. But I fear that you have become questionable." finitevus said, still walking towards mogul.
Mogul came to a stop when he was on the edge of the island, looking over where everyone was.
"I sided with you to punish the planet! Not tear the zones to peices! Chaos--" mogul was stoped when finitevus shot him with chaos energy.
Mogul stopped talking and started to fall.
Finitevus quickly walked up to him, "I locked your connection to the chaos force quite a while ago as well. So prepare to go through this rebirth, undefended. Thats what happens, when you think against me." Finitevus said as he threw Mogul off the island.
Mogul fell down screaming, as finitevus could be seen at the edge of the island,laughing.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 23:48

Akita shook her head then started laughing. "slash... shy... you 2 have totally messed up...."
shy looked at her. "maybe.... but you forget us gaurdians can do something akita." she put her hands on her chest and eyes closed. "master manian... manian emeralds... release the lock on the friends and protect them from the locks that have been placed. make it so the things that were once locked stay unlocked." her body glowed brightly disabling the locks finitevus put onto the master diamond and emeralds locking own emeralds and master manian. "you can defeat them slash.... your free now... you can use your powers at will without conciquences now."
Akita growls loudly. "YOU PRICK SHY KANIERA KIAGANA! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!? maybe i should get finitevus to do something.... maybe the word you become weak to perhaps?" she laughed
shy looked at her thinking, "not gaurdinia.... not that"
Akita looked at her. "seems you kept it to yourself shy. crecaose i shall be back." she teleported to finievus.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 20:29

"Understood akita." Crecaose said.
Crecaose was about to charge to attack when mogul fell in front of him.
"Mogul?!" everyone shouted as he hit the ground.
Mogul got up.
"You madmen! You're about to destroy everything!?" Mogul said as he punched crecaose.
Mogul's hand went through crecaose's water form.
"Ah, I see master has informed you that you're fired. A shame, you were a worthy ally!" crecaose said as he hit mogul and sent him flying into Sonic.
Crecaose turned to everyone.
"You useless life forms dont get it do you? No matter what you do, you cant stop what is about to happen. Finitevus is smarter than all of you, he has everything planned out. He will succeed or kill all of you trying. I'm sure you, prime guardian, already know what I am speaking of." crecaose said, pointing to knuckles.
Knuckles held back tears as crecaose turned back.
"You all will fall to us! And none of you can stop--" crecaose hit by bedlam energy.
Slash spin dashed and casted bedlam energy at crecaose over and over and over agian. Slash grabbed crecaose's head and threw him to the ground.
"I've had quite enough of you, crecaose." said Slash. looking down at the fallen crecaose.
"Likewise, Shadow." crecaose said as he jumped up and blasted bedlam energy at slash.
"The servers are, the seven bedlam!" said slash.
"The servants are the seven bedlam!" said crecaose.
the two slammed into eachother.
"Bedlam is peace, corrupted by the mind!" said slash
"Bedlam is mayhem, controlled by my will!" said crecaose
Slash casted bedlam spear while crecaose blocked it. Everyone else backed away.
"The controler serves to widespread all beldam!" said slash
"The controler serves to enslave all bedlam!" said crecaose
the two ran up to eachother super fast, and slammed eachothers fists together!
A huge blast of bedlam energy boomed from where they punched. Sonic and co. fell to the ground.
Suddenly, slash and crecaose disappeared. and so did the blast.
Julie-su got up," Slash?"
Suddenly, they appeared again in a light, this time about 50 feet in the air. Everyone looked up.
"--Control!" Said slash coming from the light.
Slash spin dashed, punched, kicked and casted bedlam energy at crecaose until both of them hit the ground.
"We'll see who it is who will fall." said slash, looking down to the defeated crecaose.
Crecaose looked up to slash,"you will watch your new friends die Shadow! and after you have fallen, master will see to you! Dont you worry!" said crecaose.
Slash smiled and laughed a little,"Shadow the ultimate hedgehog is dead forever crecaose. Stop speaking to me as if i am him."
"Oh but you are! And you cant escape you're true self! Bedlam Control!" crecaose said as he teleported away.
Slash looked up to everyone.
"alright! nice one slash!" said sonic.
"Dont celebrate hedgehog," said Mogul, getting up.
Sonic looked to him,"Oh no, is this one of those turned-tables where we have to work with you to save the world?" he asked.
Mogul looked at sonic with anger,"YES!! I SUPPOSE!! AND ITS GOING TO BE HELL FOR BOTH OF US SO CAN YOU JUST SHUT YOUR FRESH MOUTH?!" mogul yelled.
"What is finitevus planning Mogul?" asked Omega
"hes going to unleash chaos upon bedlam with full force! He'll tear terracode and mobius apart!" said mogul
"What?! He cant! The clash of those two forces caused the failure of project twi-light." said shadow
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21 2010, 02:59

"there maybe a way..... but like mogul said... it will be hell...." shy turned her head then limpped a few steps forward. "i will need time to get something.... you guys best get going.... get mogul help.... i will deal with finitevus and akita alone."

with akita~

"Finitevus! shy has a way to counter your plan... its easy for us gaurdians to counter ones plans.... im afraid if you dont leave now..... you will be destroyed. she may look weak bu when speaking our language..... were practically done for.... especially with that sword on her side that has its own powers and energy" Akita kneeled down bowing her head
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 17:38

"No way shy!" said sonic,"We've all come this far, and we're in this together! We're not letting you go up against a person like finitevus alone!"
"Right." everyone said.

~with finitevus and akita

Finitevus smiled,"Ah, akita, do not think you've failed me yet." he said
akita looked up.
"When the twilight shadow and your vessel transported themselves back from the past, I got a grip on their energies. You see? there was more than one reason I told you to send them to the past. I knew that by the time they would escape, I would have the locks in place! Therefore, when they traveled back, I would be given an edge on their energies. Though I must admit that I'm impressed that your vessel managed to break my locks, but now I understand that she has this "sword"."he said
finitevus turned around to akita.
"Now that I have these new connections, I can use them to my advantage. So dont give up yet." said finitevus
akita stood up as finitevus walked towards her.
"So tell me, what would happen if you had this sword?" he asked
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24 2010, 00:25

"WE HAVE NO CHOICE! SLASH CAN PROTECT YOU BETTER THAN MYSELF! AKITA AND FINITEVUS WILL ARRIVE SOON!" Shy yelled loudly. she took her cloak off for the first time around the group of heros. her body looked a bit like skin and bones but not by much and mostly wounded to the point to no healing will work and multiple sord marks on back. "now my energys up in strength"

with akita-

"more powerful than you with the master emerald thats for sure master." Akita smirked. "but your not my master completely untill you can figure out my weakness.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27 2010, 11:26

Mogul interupted.
"Wait, hasn't finitevus kidnaped you a number of times already?" mogul said, looking at shy sideways, scratching his chin.

-with akita

Crecaose suddenly appeared behind finitevus.
"Guardian! They've defeated me and have Mogul telling them everything! That welp has that sword, and Slash has reconnected to the bedlam force! We're done for!" crecaose said.
A sudden pause came after what crecaose said, as finitevus looked away from both of them.
Akita and Crecaose both looked at finitevus.
Finitevus then looked down, and smiled.
".......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You really dont understand do you? I threw Mogul off the island, even knowing that he would survive the fall. I knew he would turn to the side of Sonic and Co. And I knew that the twilight Shadow and akita's vessel would bring back this sword! It doesnt matter to me if Mogul tells them everything, It doesnt matter to me if they all have reconnections to their forces, and It doesnt matter to me if they have this sword! All this information changes nothing!"
Akita and crecaose took a slight step back.
Finitevus turned to akita,"I have powered the god, Enerjak!! I have destroyed Albion! I've unleased Scourge upon the world! I have defeated and lokced away almost every guardian of this world and mobius! Do not think that I do not know what I am doing when dealing with a powerful life form such as you! Everything I've done throughout this entire adventure I have done for a reason! So do not doubt me." he said.
Finitevus then turned to the Master Diamond," The servants are the seven bedlam! Bedlam is mayhem, controlled by my will..."
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28 2010, 13:57

"yes. why moguel?" Shy looked at him then turned away from them adjusting ears. "slash! finitevus is using the bedlum powers i think! its near."

with akita-

"akita! what are you doing brat!?" akita spoke
"i thought u were akita" Crecaose spoke looking at her.
"i mean shy!" akita spoke thinking, "if they find out im shy kiagana and shy is me.... then idk what will happen... we hadnt told anyone that were complete opposites... i need the sword! once i do eblemian and sonyana can switch shy and i completely ad i ont need to use shys dark poers as she wont need to use my light."
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02 2010, 00:24

"well i was about to say--" mogul was interupted by slash.
"I sence that too shy.........whoa....."slash said as his eyes widened.
"you might want to know that--" mogul was interupted again.
"WHOA!" slash yelled as he held his head,"Hes summoning so much power!"

--with finitevus

Finitevus continued regardless of crecaose and akita,"..the controller serves to enslave all bedlam!...Now---" finitevus turned to his right, where the prime angel island was,"COLLIDE!!" finitevus said as he flew to the other island and landed in front of the master emerald. As the bedlam energy hit the emerald, he began again, this time with the prime seven servers;" The servants are the seven chaos--..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. Continued
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next