SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24 2010, 02:18

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Ubkhvdlj

A new story can now take place! The following RPG takes place after the events in TASAC 1. Feel Free to start!
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29 2010, 12:59

At G.U.N base-

A soldier walked to the comander's office. "sir. agent shadow found a chaos emerald and is searching for more.''
"good then keep an eye out on the base solldier." the Comander spoke. the solder saluted and walked out.

in the city-

a cloaked hedgehog walked through the city during the day. it looked around picking up some things to eat but noticed a dark blue figure next to it but then bought the items walking off quickly. ''i hope he didnt see me nor the bloody cloak... i best get home to father before he gets mad at me again.'' it thought runing.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29 2010, 21:59

With Shadow~

Shadow ran around looking for any source of chaos energy, in his search for the emeralds. He came to a stop in his search when he came to find an old building.
The building was rather large, but it looked like it had been bombed.
"....? It looks like an old warehouse. What is it doing here?" he thought to himself.
Suddenly, he felt a connection to a chaos energy source. He looked down towards the emerald he had already found.
"Hm... the connection is being spiked by something in that building. Time to check were the emerald flew off to." he said as he ran towards the building.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30 2010, 13:01

with the hedgehog-

the cloaked hedgehog looked to the same building that Shadow ran into. "what is this feeling im geting from the silver and teal emeralds?" it waalked inside hoping not to get caught so it stayed out of site. "i guess its a good thing the emeralds are inside my body''

with sonic-

"where to next?" sonic runs quickly in a sonic boom then stops runing inside the building noticing shadow. "hiya Shadow. what are you in here for?"
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01 2010, 10:18

Shadow looked back at Sonic and rolled his eyes.
"Not you again." said Shadow.
"Why do you always say that??" said Sonic.
"For your information, I'm on a mission to find the Chaos Emeralds that scattered when we defeated Finitevus and Mogul. It's very important. I felt a stronger connection when I found this building, so I'm assuming that theres one in here." said Shadow as he looked around.
"Good luck finding them all Faker. Those things went everywhere! There might even be a couple still left in the Twilight Zone for all we know." said Sonic, pointing backwards. "And we both know that we dont have the console anymore."
Shadow walked forwards. "Yes, true. But it cannot hurt to look around for them where they're suppose to be. If they are in the Twilight Zone, then I suppose I'm just going to have to put effort into making another trip there." Shadow looked back towards Sonic again. "What are you doing here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01 2010, 12:37

Sonic crossed his arms. "the emerald picked up something nearby so i went to check it out" he turned around.. "hey shadow... after we were in the twilight zone... did you seem to forget something... or someone? all i remember is being with you, knuckles, slash, julie-su... and some type of cloaked hedgehog.... what was her name?"
The cloaked hedgehog heard what sonic said and sighs a bit as shadow could hear it. "so he did forget me... i wouldnt be surprised if the others forgot me as well." she walked off limping on her right leg.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01 2010, 17:15

Shadow looked to where the sigh came from.
"Who?!" he said.
"What now?" asked Sonic.
"Theres something over there!" Shadow said as he pointed.
Sonic quickly jumped over to where Shy was.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2010, 13:43

Shy looked at sonic keeping her hood on. ''you kno i best get going.... my step parents will be furious if i stay out too long... bye!" she runs past sonic talking quickly and limping still. She thought to herself, "plz tell me they dont sense the 2 chaos emeralds in my body or anything... its best they dont remember me... but wheres slash?"
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04 2010, 17:44

"Sonic! Don't let her get away!" said Shadow running towards them with the chaos emerald that had suddenly started glowing.
Sonic ran after the hedgehog and got in front of it. He stuck both of his arms out, blocking it's way.
"Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on there! Who are you?" asked sonic.
Shadow ran up to sonic and looked at the hedgehog.
"The chaos emerald reacted when she showed up." he said.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04 2010, 21:46

Shy looked at them taking a few steps back trembling. ''p.... please.... i need..... to leave!" she tries to moves around sonic but sonic moves the exact direction as her stopping her.
"why are the emeralds reacting? i dont see the emeralds on her." Sonic looked at Shadow.
"theyre.... in my body.... theyre the only thing keeping me from fainting and such." shy spoke shakenly.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05 2010, 00:22

Shadow suddenly remembered, "....Wait... Inside your body?..........." he said.
"...What?" asked Sonic.
"The last time I heard something like that was from.........Shy! Shy The Hedgehog. The person you just asked me about!" said Shadow, pointing to Sonic.
Sonic then took a close look at Shy and remembered.
"Oh yeah! Hey Shy!" said Sonic as he put down his arms.
Shadow walked over to see Shy's face.
"Hello again hedgehog. It has been a while." said Shadow.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05 2010, 17:22

shy looked back at him."it has been a while.how are u 2?" sonic looked back."alright I guess." he picked shy up."huh?you gotten lighter shy and ur like a skeleton. " shy held her head."i do nt feel so well either."
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06 2010, 12:11

All of a sudden, the group heres something coming from the old, almost crumbled building. Sonic and Shadow hear it first, and immediately come running inside the building. Shadow turns and sees a pile of rubble with some sort of red metal sticking out. Shadow sees it moves and says, "Woah! I think there's someone under here!" Sonic runs up with Shy and says "We've gotta help him then!" They pull the red metal out and they see Omega laying on the floor, arms and legs detached from his body, and circuitry and wires sticking out of his body. "Omega! What happened to you!?" asked Sonic "This building... I found.... a chaos emerald, but... dark figure.... took it.... from me.... and bombed the whole building." said Omega, struggling to talk. Shy runs up closer to Omega. "No way! Did you see who it was?" asked Shy. "No, all I saw was that there was evil in his eyes, and he was a shadowy color." replied Omega, "So anyway, how did your mission go from way back? Sorry I couldn't make it." "Never mind that, we'll tell you later, but first we need to take you to the hospital!" said Sonic.

* * At hospital * *

"He will be just fine, but he will need to rest here for a few days, maybe weeks, and he will need to have those arms and legs attached." said the Nurse. "That's good. We'll stay with you until you recover, Omega." said Sonic. "Wait! No, Sonic, can't you see that this guy who bombed Omega must want the chaos emeralds for some reason, and we need to stop him before he comes to try and take Shy!" said Shadow. "It's alright." says Omega, "You guys go on without me. Find those chaos emeralds, and save the world like you always do. You guys can do it!" After constant arguing back and forth, the group of three finally decides to leave. "Goodbye for now Omega!" the trio say, as they leave the hospital. "Goodbye you three!" says Omega

(Not part of story) Just to let you know from now on whenever I talk or do things as Omega, I will use "I" instead of Omega every time, Ok?
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2010, 01:58

Shadow looked towards Shy as they left.
"Perhaps you should stay and see a doctor as well. You dont look like you're in the condition to go out on yet another adventure." he said.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2010, 02:25

''i cant!" she spoke. "if i do ill put everyone there at risk. i hate drs anyways due to past"
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2010, 02:27

Sonic looked towards shy, confused.
"Heh Heh. One visit to a doctor could put everyone in the hospital at risk?" he asked
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2010, 02:39

"yes... its because someones been tracking me since that battle at twilight realm... have u seen slash?" she looked at them
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2010, 02:51

Shadow and Sonic looked at eachother.
"I think Slash stayed in the Twilight Zone Shy. Why? Whos tracking you?" asked Sonic
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2010, 11:23

"remember those people were almost gods charmey mentioned abouu when we lost angel island and when u met akita? i think they are...the ones who attacked omega" she stood in place trembling
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10 2010, 19:14

"What?! And they're tracking you?" asked Sonic.
"And why do they want the chaos emeralds?" asked Shadow
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11 2010, 01:11

''its possible! its either them or mogul his gang AND Finitevus! we need to get to angel island asap!" Shy spoke panicing a bit
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13 2010, 00:49

Sonic looked at Shadow.
"Not again, we barely got through their last takeover!" said Sonic.
"I'm with Shy, we need to get to Angel Island!" said Shadow, "We'll secure everything there."
"Done! Lets go!' said Sonic.
Shadow looked at shy sideways.
"Are you sure you're fit to go? You seem to be avoiding something. And none of us knows what has happened to you since we last met." asked Shadow.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13 2010, 02:03

"lets just go!!!!!" Shy yelled.
Shadow looked at her but before he could say anything lightning surrounded them as they got teleported onto angel island. Shy ran to the Master Emerald quickly.
"what was that about?" Shadow spoke.
"idk but we better get to the hq." Sonic spoke runing
"forgive me..." Shy put her hands on the master emerald as it became smaller but entered her body but then a fake exactly like it appears in the spot. "i need to find the other chaos emeralds... if i dont... finievus and mogul will hurt the others! im missing but need to find them!" Shy ran around angel islamd as marks like the silver teal and master emerald appear on neck with master one on front of neck keeping them hidden
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13 2010, 14:45

Suddenly, Knuckles came running towards shy.
"HEY!!! YOU!!!!" he yelled with anger
Shy turned around and looked at him.
"GET THE MASTER EMERALD BACK HERE!!!!" said knuckles
Knuckles ran up punched shy hard, slaming her to the ground, not realizing it was her.
Knuckles then looked at shy and saw that it was her.
"what? Shy??? Sorry! I didn't know it was you!" he said helping her up,"it's been a while, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13 2010, 20:37

-rubs cheek hard with eyes closed. "thx knuckles... i needed that" she stood up. "i came to see the master emerald... it sems to be in good shape but i best get going... do u know who has the chaos emeralds besides myself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next