SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 01:36

"Chaos Emeralds? Well I know Sonic and Shadow each have one. Other than that.......I'm not sure.............Seeing you has just reminded me of Slash who might have kept one when he stayed in the Twilight Zone, but again, not sure." said Knuckles
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 04:31

"i see.... thank you knuckles" Shy teleported off to sonic and shadow switching the real emeralds with fakes putting real ones into body. "i need to get to the twilight zone quickly.."
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 12:36

"Tough luck hedgehog." a voice suddenly came out.
Shy looked back towards where the voice came from. It was Shadow, with a rather angry look on his face. Shadow started to step forwards to Shy.
"Though Sonic is completely fine with giving you his emerald, and Knuckles is ever so vacation-deprived that he would give you the Master Emerald, I don't enjoy being tricked." Said Shadow as he pulled out the fake emerald and crushed it in his hand. "I'm not entirely sure what has gotten into you since we last met, but so far, I dont like it. I need the Chaos Emerald for my mission and I'm not about to fail it."
Shadow stopped walking, and looked at shy. His angry face had now turned into a sympathetic one.
"I know you may need the emeralds, but dont result to just taking them. Give the emerald back to me until I finish my mission. Then I will come back and help all of you through this "adventure" you're starting." said Shadow.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 14:29

"shadow.... i have a time limit for my own.... Dr. Finitevus.... hes...." She just looks don taking a few steps back putting one hand on shoulder as a mark glows one similar to finitevus.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15 2010, 21:28

"HES HEXED YOU?!?!" Shadow jumped, "You could have told me that before! I would have canceled my mission!"
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16 2010, 04:38

shy turned around covering her face. "i couldnt.... i couldnt..." all of the sudden her ears twitch. "sonic?" she teleported off but relized sonic had fought a shadowish figure that ran off with him knocked out falling off of angel island. she ran to him falling onto her body grabbing his arm as her own becomes dislocated holding onto sonic trying to pull him up back onto angel island.

Last edited by shy-the-hedgehog on Wed Feb 17 2010, 13:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 02:37

Shadow looked around. What the?!" he shouted.
Suddenly Knuckles came from nowhere.
"Hey Shadow, what are you doing here?" he asked.
"Oh, hello again Knuckles. I was speaking to Shy The Hedgehog before she just teleported away." said Shadow, still looking around,"Shes been hexed by Dr. Finitevus."
"FINITEVUS???" shouted knuckles.
"Yes. But she would not tell me how or why." said Shadow.
"Well we have to find her! Can you think of what finitevus could have done? The last person he hexed was me and I turned into enerjak!" said Knuckles.
"Well you're the one who has special connections with this entire island. Can you tell if shes still on it?" asked Shadow
Knuckles looked up to the sky and looked back at shadow again.
"Yeah, shes still here! come on!" said knuckles, "Chaos Control!" he said as they both flashed away to where shy had run off to.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 12:55

"sonic..... wake up!" she slowly pulled sonic up onto angel islan pulling him onto ground quickly letting him go once on ground holding shoulder slowly walking off.
"what... happened?" sonic sat up holding his head
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 01:13

"Sonic! Are you okay?" asked knuckles as he appeared with shadow.
"Hey knux, ow." said Sonic.
"I thought you teleported us to where Shy was." said Shadow.
"Way to show that you care faker." said Sonic.
"I-I did! She must have quickly run off." said knuckles
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 02:21

shadow ran sensing her then hears her "what happens to me due to this hex?" she held her arm not knowing shadow near by
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 21:43

"You are defenceless to Finitevus, and prone to his energy!" said Shadow, running towards shy,"He can control your mind! He can limit your power! He can turn you against us! He has complete control over you!"
Shadow stopped in front of shy.
"He technically made Knuckles kill his own father! You cannot run away like this!!" said Shadow.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 22:00

"thats all i can do shadow! all i can do is run!" shy covered her face as tears fall "if he... if i show happiness which is my true nature.... everyone will be in danger..."
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 22:40

~ with sonic.

"you took a big hit to the head, blue. what happened?" asked knuckles
"I-I cant really remember all that much..." said sonic,"wheres shy? whats going on?"
"shes been hexed by finitevus." said knuckles
"What? cant you help her?" asked sonic
"maybe, i dont know." said knuckles
"Then c'mon! follow shadow!" sonic got up and ran after shadow with knuckles tagging along.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21 2010, 02:51

Shy held head keeping her tears hidden. "i have to run.... i ill just put everyone in danger if i stay.... i will"
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23 2010, 17:14

"Dont worry yet shy!" said Sonic, coming from behind shadow,"Knux might be able to break the hex!"
Knuckles soon appeared.
"I do have a better connection to the chaos force than finitevus, so I might be able to use that to break the hex." said knuckles
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24 2010, 00:26

"the only way to break this one is to find the master manian.... which could be in this world or somewhere in the universe..." Shy turned around about to run off again.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25 2010, 00:08

"Hold on there shy! How are you going to find it without help?" asked sonic.
"well technically, we dont have connections to the "manian force", so we're kinda useless." said knuckles
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25 2010, 02:20

"eve then knuckles... even if you did you wont beable to locate it easily.... its worse than finding the emeralds themselves..." Shy starts runing off again.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27 2010, 11:37

Sonic starts running after shy,"Well then if its that hard, we have even more of a reason to help!" said sonic
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28 2010, 13:53

*i think finitevus is with it or near.... if so then they cant use its powers... its a certain language that the emeralds and master one work with" Shy spoke
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02 2010, 00:12

"alright, then we have to find finitevus! Any clue as to where he is knux?" asked sonic
"I actually have no clue. He really made himself just disappear since we last met. If he was stupid he would've gone back to his lab here on angel island in the desert." said knuckles
"and how many times have we known finitevus to be "stupid"?"asked shadow
"my point exactly, but if he is trying to screw with us, he'd go back. Its worth a try if you're up for it." said knuckles
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06 2010, 02:23

shy would sigh. "come with me you guys..... i need to show u something" She would walk off towards the master emerald shrine.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08 2010, 06:38

everyone followed shy to the shrine, awaiting...
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14 2010, 13:07

Shy would walk to the shrine walking up to the master emerald. "the master emerald is like the manian emerald but isnt powerful" She put her hand on the master emerald as it changes to a bright white emerald with crystals covering it that r surrounded in darkness and lightning. "the master manian looks like this but smaller sadly." she takes her hand off the emerald as it chanages back.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30 2010, 22:46

"Well that gives us an edge! Lets go after it!" said sonic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next