SlashCode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A remake of the lost SlashCode original

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11 2010, 11:39

"i warn you though.... if you touch it... ur body would overflow with energy possibly killing you within seconds. if you find it contact me by this" *shy throws them an ear piece. "these will withstand anything that comes to it even waterproof"
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 07:55

They put the earpieces on.
"Alright. Knuckles, wheres finitevus' lab?" asked shadow
"its out in the deserts of angel island." said knuckles
Back to top Go down
https://slashcode.rpg-board.net
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 23:13

"when you get to the desert contact me im going to the ocean." She would teleport off.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01 2010, 12:43

"I'll teleport us to the lab." said Knuckles as he raised his hand,"Chaos Control!"
They all teleported off into finitevus' old lab.

---

Shy, have you met EGG1 or susan yet? EGG1 has been wondering who you are and wants to meet you, and susan is brand new here.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07 2010, 13:40

Shy was at the ocean, She noticed something shining on the corner of her eye as she turned to look. "The master Manian!" She picks up a piece of the emerald. "Oh no... its been seprated into many pieces!"

Back at the lab-

Shadow looked around as he picked up a small bag. "Whats this?" He opened it to find a piece of the Master Manian. "Is this it?" He looked at Knukles.
"I think so but it seems to be seprated from the others." Knuckles looked around the lab then looks around more. "This will be much more difficult it seems."
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14 2010, 22:57

Omega enters from a large door near the core of the lab. "Looking for this?" he asked his old friends as he holds up the remaining shards of the Master Manian. "It took me less time than they expected for me to recover from the wounds. But, there's something weird about these shards. Their aura seems..." Omega stops snd starts shaking rapidly and spinning round and round. "Something's... coming over me... something... powerful... run!" Nuts and bolts were flying left and right out of Omega, and the pieces of the master manian disappeared. "ALL... HAIL... DR. FINITEVUS! YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US!" screamed Omega. Something was happening to him! He pushed the small group into a corner and swung at Shadow. Shadow easily avoided it and Omega's arm slammed into the wall, breaking a good portion of it. Omega started spinning again, this time while shooting rapidly with his arm, breaking and busting several parts of the lab, and hitting many of the heroes. All of a sudden, the lab started to collapse. "THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU ALL TO DIE!" yelled Omega. "BUT DR. FINITEVUS WILL LIVE ON, WITH THE MASTER MANIAN. NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU NOW! AHAHAHA!" They all looked up to see an escape pod shooting into the sky, with Dr. Finitevus on board. Omega snapped out of it for a minute. "I'm so... sorry... friends. I was too weak... he took control of me. This... is all... my fault." Just as the ceiling was about to land on the team, Omega catches and holds it up. "Go... go friends. I can only hold it for so long. And... it is just a matter of time before... he takes control of me again." said Omega, under the weight of the building. "But Omega..." says Knuckles. "JUST GO!" screams Omega. The group runs out of the crumbling building and look back to see nothing but Dr. Finitevus' lab, consuming and falling on their friend Omega; and one last view of Dr. Finitevus' escape pod high in the sky. Omega is no more.
Back to top Go down
Slash The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin
Slash The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 16 2010, 02:41

"Omega!" shouts Shadow, running for the ruins of the lab.
Knuckles looks up into the sky, to where finitevus was just seen,"You'll pay for this.... you've killed yet another person dear to us."
"And now we have no trace to track finitevus down with everything destroyed..." said Sonic.
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17 2010, 15:43

Shy looked at the ocean as she made dragonfly wings appear on her back then flies into the sky. She looks around but noticed something in the ocean. "Is that... what I think it is?" She flies over it while looking at it but when doing so, she would get caught in a net then shocked. When she woke up, she was in an empty room. She looked around but the room was nothing but glass. She tried to use her chakrams but they connect to the glass then fly back to her, not leaving a scratch on the glass. A voice is then heard. The voice said she was in G.U.N headquarters. Eggman then appeard with some of his robots.
"Hello. Seems I caught you, Kunedaku."
Sy looked at him then remember. "How do you know my Project name?"
"G.U.N has everything on you and your friends, or did you forget?" Eggman looked at her.

Back at the ruins-

Shadow was hearing everything eggman and shy were saying and turned to the others. "It seems Eggman found Shy. I didnt relize my ear piece was on when the lab collapsed."
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Casual Member
Casual Member
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19 2010, 21:53

A suspicious figure walked up to Shadow and the group. "What? Who are you!?" asked Shadow. "Are you alligned with Dr. Finitevus?" "Oh dear no, no, no. I wouldn't even think of it." replied the person. "The name is Z. I am the back-up Omega dialed not too long ago. Where is he and what is the problem? Did you do something to him!?"
Back to top Go down
shy-the-hedgehog
Casual Member
Casual Member
shy-the-hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20 2010, 13:08

"Why am I here Eggman?" Shy would look at him as he laughed.
"Once I get ahold of the Master Manian, the one you failed to protect, we will harness the power from it and to do so, we need you to side with us." Eggan responded as he held a device in his hand.
"What is that?" Shy asked in shock, taking a few steps back.
"Hahahaha. You will see" He would turn the device on as Shy held her head then her eyes becomes dark.
She would speak. "What is your commands, Dr. Eggman?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2   The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures Of Sonic And Co. 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3